Saturday, September 26, 2009

Goa- Moral of the trip



See the second snap? That's my baby being lulled off to sleep by the swaying motion of the car. Why do I feel sleepy whenever I have to make a new post in my blog? OK OK I know I know the reason why my blog is so boring is because I sleep write.
So where was I ? Ok, about the Goa moral science story. Now, See the first snap? Oh my God! How could you ever think that , it is of Goa ? No no , the snap was uploaded to show that Goa is not at all like it. Jokes apart
First thing- Well , people say that Goa should not be visited during the Monsoons. Wrong. If you love the rain, the rough seas. the green country side , then by all means come in the monsoons.Of course you will not find much activities and carnivals and the works. You will have just water water everywhere and many to drink too.
Secondly, no matter how much hard you try for a perfect hitch less holiday with sound planning and applied rocket science, there will be bound to be some last minute problems , so don't lose heart! Hota hai! Happens all the time! at least all the time for me. but there is always a way out.
Thirdly- when you are visiting Goa do take umbrellas, You would not want umbrellas to be your first purchases when on a vacation, do you?
Fourthly- The best way to travel and sight see in Goa is by hiring a bike or a self driven car. Bike is better. So what, we fell off but that was due to our stupidity.
Goa doesn't mean that its a fun and frolic place only. Explore the countryside and you will find many NATURAL surprises.
So I guess thats it .Oh! Yeah! Don't fight after downing a peg or two. . No need to rely too much on prior hotel reservation. You can get a reservation even after reaching there. Sometimes thats better because the things promised in a brochure or the net may not be so in reality.Yippee! I did it. I finished writing ,now I can go sleep my head off!

1 comment: