Saturday, September 12, 2009

Afterword!

14022009368
14022009368,
originally uploaded by mani tours.
One of my friend commented that he was disappointed after reading my blog as it was just a routine commentary of what happened and that it would have been better if there would have been suggestions or travel tips. Well! First of all I am not sure if I qualify to tip or not as I have a unique travel history.I mean , my travel patterns can hardly be called conventional and that was precisely the reason I started to blog. So that I don't lose the memory of those breathtaking but precious moments. I mean, I don't think that it is common for people to have an interesting mishappening in almost everyone of their travels. But of course Mandeep I will surely take your advice and try to suggest some tips, not the usual ones but something that I learned first hand from the particular trips.
And Eju thanks gor being a regular reader of my blog.It will be better if I could include you in one of them so make plans to come soon.
So What did I learn from my Auli trip and Goa trip?
Obviously in the next blog, Dear

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mani,
    Sorry I am using this forum to criticize ur blog...I agree with you one wants to capture every moment of experience in life.. You are blessed with writing skills, i just wanted your experiences to be more interesting to read so that readers enjoy the travelog and can use it for their own purposes as well..Anyways- thanks for mentioning my desires and expectations from ur blog.
    You know vanila icecream is good but better if mixed with chocolate or strawberry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I just saw your travel account, frankly i like it, and don't worry about others opinions, every one has his or her opinion, and who cares, you are writing nice, keep writing, if you are happy, be happy.Afteral blogs are not thriller, unless there is such an incident. Your narration is good, so what?, if it was not good, do not look towards others opinion, you be what you are, donot be what other want you to be.

    ReplyDelete