Sunday, July 12, 2009

the name and the reason



That's me and hubby. My hubby-The man behind the trips, the Man-iac behind the wheel.
Well I just want to mention the reason behind the blog's title. We usually try to take the lesser known routes for a particular place after we have gone once there by the conventional route.For example- Manali - one of our favourite places. After the conventional route, we have gone there by 1/ jalori pass 2/ By shimla tattapani 3/ once we had returned from manali via nalagarh and we had also gone through the shimla bilaspur route. So that explains why I have named the blog so. Secondly My profile name is eyeswideopen because one can just gaze wide eyed at the beautiful places that I have seen.And moreover I never really got over my crush on Tom Cruise...hee hee hee. Decipher that now.

1 comment:

  1. Please delete all these. .. write something else.

    ReplyDelete