Thursday, July 16, 2009











Continuation of oooops! Actually there was a power cut so we had to go for an emergency shutdown. So the snap in the previous post, isn't it? Well its one of my favourite room in one of my favourite hotel. Hotel Manu maharani in Nainital, A duplex suite! and I went crazy when I first set my foot into it. The Bi level thing was just so oooh!( It was my first time dearies!). And it was affordable. I mean it didn't cost an arm and a foot.For a while I am going to post about the hotels we have stayed and I liked. Complemented with pics of course.. Coming back to this post. There are four pics. The first one of the baby and hubby-it was taken in hotel Chandrabhaga, Keylong in the Manali leh highway. the best one there. Just one snap below it i.e the third ,there is the exterior view with the signboard of Chandrabhaga in the background. Economical and comfortable. A luxury if you ask me in Keylong. Now the other two pics- the second one of my ma in law and baby was taken in Manali Loghuts- Luxury cottages run by tourism department. Nice attached garden. A living room , a dining area, two bedrooms. lots of privacy and a great view to boast and marvel at. See the cottage from out side on the pic which is right at the bottom. A bit expensive but in manali everything is expensive.... Hey Mitsubishi people if you are reading this and wondering where the list of destinations that should have been supposedly posted are, well its 2 posts down.

No comments:

Post a Comment