Friday, August 7, 2009

Goa gambles

So I am back. But I feel The hotel bit have stretched a bit far and at a very slow pace. Actually I am searching for the photos to back my post.And hence it is taking such a long time and dragging on. Hence I have decided to move on to one of my special trips.Which one ? which one? which? The Goa or the dehradun trip or the first trip or the sariska? or the spiti trip ? I think I will go for the Goa trip . I have only few snaps of which, the rest just got damaged. Its a pity but that has taught me to upload photos promptly to the web. Well wellbut I am not starting the trip in this post. This is just a teaser( something to gain time . hee hee). So whhat happened in Goa? many things! thrills and lots of melodrama and edge of the seat drama! accidents! Shady night club! humiliation in The Royal Palm beach hotel.! and many more... But all in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment