Saturday, June 27, 2009




This blog idea is not premeditated i swear. i had been meaning to blog long back only i could not shake the inertia. So I was genuinely surprised when I saw one of the requisites of the GREAT DRIVING CHALLENGE that i have taken part by mitsubishi, was to write blogs. it was as if someone up there wanted me to write the travel blogs. now I am pushed into it and I will be posting frequently.Though i was meaning to post my second log about the most memorable trip I have to reschedule it for the next. Well let me just tell you all about it a little. Actually I was in a dilemma which one should that be? the one in spiti where the car gear box broke or the one in Goa where we missed the flight and fell off the bike or should it be the one to Auli where everything went wrong . though spiti tour was a psychological thriller, Auli trip has all the markings of a Bolywood masala movie and as Bollywood is the flavour of the season, it will be the Auli trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment